Charlotte is an absolutely stunning 5yr old long haired babe!
Petite in size, independent, with beautiful locks and stunning eyes and eye liner, you'd expect she would have been snapped up by the likes of Gucci, Givenchy and Prada by now, but nope, she's only got her sights set for couch domination, not cat walk domination 😜
Charlotte likes to lounge in front of the window watching the world go by. She is always up for a gentle pat if you are around and loves a tummy rub. She'll reward you with purrs if you get it just right!
She's a bit of a scaredy cat so needs a cat savvy home preferably without other pets. She likes attention but if it's too loud or busy she'll go into hiding. The more patience you give her, the more love you will receive, and boy is she worth it!
Charlotte would be suited to a single person or a couple looking for a friend to watch telly with and to snuggle up to at night. Young kids are too much for her, so a retired couple that could dote on her hand and foot in true supermodel style (think Linda Evangelista - I dont get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day) would definitely be to her suiting. She's loyal and loving to people who deserve it!
Charlotte is a strictly indoor cat, no provisos!
If you are interested in applying to adopt Charlotte please apply via the following link - CAT Adoption Application.
|AGE||5 years (approx)|
|BREED||Domestic Long Hair|
|FIV TESTED||YES - negative|
|PARASITE PREVENTION||Flea and Worm|
Cat Adoption Process
- Application Form (Cat Adoption Application) completed via our website, including any questions you have
- Melbourne Animal Rescue reviews and contacts applicants within approx 3 days
- Meet and Greet with the cat/kitten in it's foster home is arranged at a convenient time for both the foster carer and potential adopter
Adoption Agreement is signed, Change of Ownership form is completed, and Adoption Fee is paid in cash (unless pick up is occurring another day, then a direct deposit can be arranged). This usually happens at the same time as the Meet and Greet if the potential adopter wishes, though this is dependent on how the Meet and Greet goes.
- A cat carrier is required to ensure cats/kittens get to their new home safely.
- Adoption Pack is mailed after the 14 day trial period
Cat Adoption Policy
Please note: completing an adoption form does not guarantee that an adoption will take place.
Melbourne Animal Rescue Inc. reserves the right to choose the most suitable applicant and reject those deemed less suitable.
Occasionally, there can be multiple applications for the one animal and there is no 'First In - Best Dressed' - the multiple applications are vetted for the most suitable.
We do our utmost to contact all applicants, including those who are unsuccessful, to infom them of the result but as we are staffed by volunteers, most of whom work full time, occasionally responses are overlooked and we apologise in advance if this occurs.
MAR does not adopt to those who are not permanent residents of Australia.
Also note the following strict policies, designed for the cat’s health and safety;
- White cats will only be adopted to indoor only homes
- Cats with pale noses/ear tips will only be adopted to indoor only homes
- Cats that will be allowed outdoors will only be adopted to homes on quiet streets, away from main/busy roads and intersections