**We rely on the generosity of the public for donations and could not operate without your support**
DONATIONS VIA GIVE NOW
You can now make donations to MAR via the safe and secure Give Now website.
Tax Deductible Receipt issued immedialtely via email
Safe and Secure website managed by Westpac Bank
Only a very small administration fee is deducted so the vast majority of all donations will come to MAR
You can make a one-off payment or sign up to make a regular donation
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
These are the bank account details for Melbourne Animal Rescue Incorporated:
Account Number: 401726
Tax deductible: Any monetary donations over $2.00 are tax deductible and a receipt will be issued upon request.
If you would like to donate directly to our veterinary clinic accounts, please EMAIL us to inquire which account needs the most help!
Please note that as of 19/11/2013 the MAR PayPal account is temporarily on hold while we upgrade the account and go through the verification process.
GOODS WISH LIST
Due to the majority of animals that come in our care being severely under conditioned, we require goods that will restore our animals to complete health and vitality.
Please see below for our most required items; any assistance is much appreciated.
- Wormers for cats (Felex paste, Milbemax tablets, Drontal tablets, Popantel tablets, etc)
- Wormers for dogs (Drontal, Heartguard, Milbemax, etc)
- Flea treatments for dogs and cats (Revolution, Advantage, Advocate, etc)
- Kitty litter (recycled paper pellets, crystals, etc)
- Cat and kitten food (dry and wet) - premium brands are preferred for dry food - especially for kittens (Optimum, Purina, Advance, Hills, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, etc)
- Dog and puppy food (dry and wet) - premium brands are preferred for dry food - especially for puppies (Optimum, Purina, Advance, Hills, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, etc)
Other items that are much appreciated but not as important as those above are;
- Milk replacement supplies (Formula 1, Wombaroo or similar)
- Lysine powder
- Cat scratching posts
- Kitty litter trays
- Toys for dogs/puppies and cats/kittens
We have many drop off points for donations - Please EMAIL to obtain address information.